Welcome to Minerva By The Sea

Minerva By The Sea is a coastal inspired vintage lifestyle store, where you can purchase unique and beautiful treasures and curiosities to bedeck your home and garden. Many of our vintage items are suitable as film, TV, theatre and photo props and we have supplied many film property companies from all over the world.
Here is a link to the store: Minerva By The Sea



Above: Salvaged plate from a Shell Oil Tanker wreck - £35

My name is Amanda Hawkins, and in my blog posts I'd like to share with you my love of vintage and coastal decor, and hope you may gain inspiration for your own homes. My store has a section specifically for coastal decor here is a link to it: Coastal Decor Ideas









I spend most weekends sourcing new stock for my store, and as I live in Cornwall, I am well placed to hunt down coastal and nautical themed items, so please follow me for all the latest updates. 



Links





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Copper & Rose Gold Decor

Collecting Aluminium and Pewter for the Industrial Look Kitchen

Stylish Vases - interesting uses for unusual containers